|Color (s): Dark teal, black|
|Starting Location: CAM 4|
|First appearance: Night 1 (rarely)|
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (or just Oswald for short) is an unfinished suit by Disney, and is an antagonist in the game Five Nights at Treasure Island. He was Walt Disney's first ever iconic Disney cartoon character, but was later replaced by Mickey Mouse. He later made a comeback as a main character in the game Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2.
Oswald resembles the Disney character, except he has no arms, and appears solid black, with white patches on his ears. The reason for this, as explained by Lisa on Night 2, is because the suit was left incomplete before the arms and textures could be applied to it.
Oswald seems to resemble his normal Disney version. Except for the arms, all of his key features are present, such as long ears, pair of oval eyes, his rabbit tail, the nose and overalls. His overalls, however, seem to look melted almost, and not as they were in the original cartoons.
When he enters the office in version 2 of the remastered demo, his textures change to look identical to the Disney character.
Oswald rarely becomes active on Night 1, but he usually does not begin moving until Night 2. He starts in the Storage Room, where he can be clearly seen lying on the ground, and will stand before he exits the Storage Room. He can hide from the cameras. When he appears in the Office, he is seen next to the Treasure Island sign. His jumpscare is him simply jumping up, screaming.
Oswald has been known to speak in a very deep voice echoing throughout the island. He seems to move, or be about to move, every time he does this; he says things like:
- "Bless your soul..."
- "Don't bless this one...."
- "Have mercy on me please... I only ask for blessing..."
- "God?... God?... God?..."
- "God?... Where are you God?..."
- "God?...Please listen to me."
- "I know you're here, so, please bless me and help me out here."
- "I only ask for this..."
- According to Tia, Oswald and UO are connected in some way.
- Oswald is voiced by the creator of the game, Matthew Phoenix Rodriguez.
- Prior to version 2 of the remastered version, Oswald was colored dark teal and black. According to Matthew Pheonix Rodriguez, the reason for Oswald's messed up textures in-game for these versions is because of a glitch with the texture placement in his modeling program. On some cameras, he seems to be the same way.
- Tia later made a video that confirmed that in the full game, his textures would be reverted back to the original.